Carlos Santos 9156 Field Boot in Patina GMTO
Field Boot. Patina. Stunning.
A Group Made to Order of our Popular Carlos Santos 9156 Boot in the Patina of your choice!
The Carlos Santos 9156 Field Boots pay homage to the iconic Edward Green Galway with the added flair of Handpainted Patina and sleeker last. Rather than the usual 316 Last this time the boots are Goodyear Welted on the sharp 401 Almond Last and a Dainite Sole.
You can choose from a stunning number of 20 Handpainted Patinas. Scroll through the pictures to see some examples or the swatch for a full list of colors. The colors on offer are:
- Algarve - a Rich Mid-Brown Color
- Alentejo - a Deep Red Cherry Color
- Barraida - a Red Color with Brown Hues
- Bosco - a mixture of Deep Brown with Olive Tones
- Bordo Shadow - True Dark Burgundy
- Braga - a rich Cognac Color
- Black Shadow - a Pure Black Color
- Coimbra - a very Dark Brown Color with hints of Medium Brown
- Douro - a shade of Tan with Orange/Red Hues
- Guimaraes - a Dark Brown Color with hints of Chestnut
- Florest Shadow - an Olive Green based Color
- Noir Shadow - a Black Color with hints of Dark Charcoal Grey
- Light Norte - a Mid-Blue Color with some hints of Navy
- Norte - a Navy Blue Color
- Petro Shadow - a beautiful shade of Teal (Blue/Green)
- Sintra - a rich Dark Green Color
- Taupe - a lighter shade of Coffee Brown
- Tejo - a Grey Color with Darker Tones
- Violet - a rich Dark Purple Color
- Wine Shadow - Burgundy and Brown Tones
Additionally, the details of the Boot are the following:
- Style Reference: 9156
- Uppers: Full Grain Calfskin
- Color: Handpainted Patina of your choice
- Construction: Goodyear Welted 270°
- Last: 401 Almond Last
- Fitting: Regular
- Sole: Dainite Sole
All our Carlos Santos shoes are Goodyear Welted and come with a sturdy box that includes dust bags and a Carlos Santos shoehorn. With proper care they will last you for a lifetime.
Important: This is a Crowdfunder and Pre-Order, which means that we are trying to reach a minimum amount of orders. If we reach the goal (in this case 6 pairs) it will go in production. Delivery is usually 3-4 months and should be around September/October 2022. Of course, if we do not reach the goal you will get a Full Refund, or if we are close we might go through with the order!
You may also like
The CS Field Boots in Algarve are great looking boots, well made, and they fit perfectly (10.5UK was spot on for my in-between 11.5-12 US size). These are my first CS shoes, but I have Jumper Boots in the pipeline, as well. My only regret is that I didn’t discover and try CS shoes earlier (would have saved me a few questionable or ill-fitting purchases).
I will be a repeat CS and Noble Shoe customer. Kostas has been very helpful, and I appreciate the regular offers and updates on GMTO orders. The CS boots are exceptional quality for the cost, and the patina service is a unique and enticing option (although it makes it hard to pick just one!).
The wait for these boots felt like forever, but I’m glad I joined the GMTO. Service was great and shipping once finished very quick. The hand painted patina looks great and the quality of the shoe is excellent.